Re: shmget fails on OS X with proper settings

От Prashant Ranjalkar
Тема Re: shmget fails on OS X with proper settings
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

The previously running postmaster process might not closed properly and released the kernel's memory.
Check for any process running on the server if it exists then kill the process.here due to unrelease of kernel's memory and while booting the process is not releasing shared memory hence leading to problems.

regards
Prashant Ranjalkar
EnterpriseDB