Re: did not find any relation for existing table

От Prashant Ranjalkar
Тема Re: did not find any relation for existing table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Please check the output of the below query.

select tablename,schemaname from pg_tables where schemaname='history';

I assume that the table might have created under public schema. Please check the output of the above query and if the output consists of public in place of schemaname column then the object is residing in public schema not in history schema.

Please try this.

Regards,
Prashant Ranjalkar
EnterpriseDB

On 5/7/07, Sinead O Brien <reapersoul@hotmail.com > wrote:

>"Sinead O Brien" < reapersoul@hotmail.com> writes:
> > I am receiving a "did not find any relation" error in pgsql for a table
> > which I know exists.
>
>Hm, what PG version is this?  It might be that reindexing pg_class will
>fix it, but it would be nice to try to determine what's wrong before
>overwriting the evidence.

Thanks for the response, version is
psql (PostgreSQL) 8.0.3