Porting Web application written in Oracle 8 PL/SQL to Postgresql

От angelflow@yahoo.com (Andy)
Тема Porting Web application written in Oracle 8 PL/SQL to Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

My company has a pretty big Web-based application written in PL/SQL
using an Oracle 8 backend database. We're thinking about moving from
Oracle to Postgresql. I wondered if there's any quick way to do the
porting:

- Any auomated tools to translate the PL/SQL code & to create tables?
- What process do you recommend for doing the porting?
- Other suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Andy