Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 5/17/21 4:15 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Please see the attached draft for the PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release
> announcement this week.

[..]

Here are a few changes:

when the `async_capable` flag is it.  should be:

when the `async_capable` flag is set.

can on foreign tables.   should be:
on foreign tables.

using the `JSONB` data type with,   should be:
using the `JSONB` data type,

Admittedly I am not a native speaker but that I do not understand

'bubble' is perhaps reason to rephrase?

command in can now   should be:
command can now

Thank you,