Re: Mind of its own?

От Ian Barwick
Тема Re: Mind of its own?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/1/19 9:10 AM, s400t@yahoo.co.jp wrote:
> Hopefully not, but I feel so helpless.
>
> What happened?
>
> I am using Postgresql 9.6, and the latest phppgadmin. OS is Debian 9.6.
>
> 1. Created a database.
> 2. Created tables inside that database.
> 3. Dropped that database.
>

> Now, what happens is when I create another database with the same name or different name, all those tables are
alreadyinside that database!!! I have not run the table create script.

> This is a cruel joke.
>
> What is happening?

Have you tried using psql to connect directly to PostgreSQL to verify
what phppgadmin is telling you?

Regards

Ian Barwick

--
  Ian Barwick                   https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Сообщение: Mind of its own?
От: "Ahmed, Nawaz"
Сообщение: RE: Barman disaster recovery solution