Re: [GENERAL] Run statements before pg_dump in same transaction?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Run statements before pg_dump in same transaction?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/23/2017 12:06 PM, François Beausoleil wrote:
> For development purposes, we dump the production database to local. It's fine because the DB is small enough. The
company'sgrowing and we want to reduce risks. To that end, we'd like to anonymize the data before it leaves the
databaseserver.

how about piping the /output/ of pg_dump to GPG or a similar file/stream
encryption module ?

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Run statements before pg_dump in same transaction?
От: "Armand Pirvu (home)"
Сообщение: [GENERAL] audit function and old.column