Re: Best suiting OS

От S Arvind
Тема Re: Best suiting OS
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
For example i mentioned few linux name only, if any one linux other then this also u can prescribe. Our servers needs to be more stable one, as Jean told we cant upgrade our OS often. For the Postgres8.3 can u tell me the best one. Factor is purely performance and i/o since our storage server seprate .

Thanks,
Arvind S

"Many of lifes failure are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
-Thomas Edison