Re: Bibliography reference redirects to a Forbiden page.

От Ianis Donica
Тема Re: Bibliography reference redirects to a Forbiden page.
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
 >Does it still do that? Clicking the link leads me to the referenced
paper.

Nope, All seems good.

A day or so after I posted the original message, someone edited the page
to the current one so I figured the issue was closed. Thank you for your
time.

PS: Sorry for the duplicate forgot to CC the mailing list
---

Ianis