Re: PostgreSQL 12 Beta 1 press release draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 12 Beta 1 press release draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/21/19 11:39 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a draft of the PG12 Beta 1 press release that is going out
> this Thursday. The primary goals of this release announcement are to
> introduce new features, enhancements, and changes that are available in
> PG12, as well as encourage our users to test and provide feedback to
> help ensure the stability of the release.
>
> Speaking of feedback, please provide me with your feedback on the
> technical correctness of this announcement so I can incorporate changes
> prior to the release.

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I have incorporated most of it
into this latest revision. For your convenience I have also attached a diff.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you have additional
feedback please provide it before 7am EDT tomorrow.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Remove useless associativity/precedence from parsers
Сообщение: Re: Remove useless associativity/precedence from parsers