Re: [HACKERS] Issue with circular references in VIEW

От Gilles Darold
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Issue with circular references in VIEW
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le 24/07/2017 à 21:18, Tom Lane a écrit :
> Gilles Darold <gilles.darold@dalibo.com> writes:
>> Le 24/07/2017 à 19:19, Tom Lane a écrit :
>>> ... I'm inclined to think in terms of fixing it at that level
>>> rather than in pg_dump.  It doesn't look like it would be hard to fix:
>>> both functions ultimately call get_query_def(), it's just that one passes
>>> down a tuple descriptor for the view while the other currently doesn't.
>> I was thinking that this was intentional that pg_get_ruledef() returns
>> the raw code typed by the user. I will fix it and send a patch following
>> your explanation.
> Oh, I just committed a patch.

That's fine, I'm sure it is better than the one I could produce :-)
Thanks for fixing this issue.

--
Gilles Darold
Consultant PostgreSQL

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standbyserver