How to modify font size of displayed view?

От Bob Gustafson
Тема How to modify font size of displayed view?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I have a MacAir 11" with uptodate OS and pgadmin4 1.5

According to the docs, there might be an overrides.css file where I
could make those tweeks. Haven't found it yet.

It would be even nicer if the display would respond to the Command + and
Command - keystrokes for changing the size of characters.

---------

A very helpful piece of software though.

Thanks much.

Bob G

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin-for-web is going nowhere
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin-for-web is going nowhere