Re: (possible) bug with constraint exclusion

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: (possible) bug with constraint exclusion
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Jan 12, 2008 10:54 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> "Rajesh Kumar Mallah" <mallah.rajesh@gmail.com> writes:
> > Am I correct in understanding that the current behavior is inappropriate
> > and shall be corrected at some point of time in future versions ?
>
> It's a bug, it's patched:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2008-01/msg00184.php

Thanks for the (unbelievable) quick response,

I applied the patch on my production server and the problem is gone.
tradein_clients=> \pset null NULL
Null display is "NULL".
tradein_clients=> SELECT * from temp.x where id is NULL; id
------NULL
(1 row)

tradein_clients=> SELECT * from temp.x ; id
------   1   2NULL
(3 rows)

tradein_clients=>

Regds