Re: Takes too long to fetch the data from database

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: Takes too long to fetch the data from database
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

what is the query ?
use LIMIT or a restricting where clause.

regds
mallah.

On 4/10/06, soni de < soni.de@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have difficulty in fetching the records from the database.
Database table contains more than 1 GB data.
For fetching the records it is taking more the 1 hour and that's why it is slowing down the performance.
please provide some help regarding improving the performance and how do I run query so that records will be fetched in a less time.