Re: segfault

От M@rton Akos
Тема Re: segfault
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Here're two backtrace, both of them were run, after my function
successfully return with good result. At the first time when I running
my function there isn't problem -it seems to be correct-, but after
that I can see the problems below:
the first shows that, when I use my search function:
http://pastebin.com/m4b662b1c my function at frame 3.

Another bt after ran an original code of pgadmin:
http://pastebin.com/m39b2544

Thanks!
mAkos