Re: POC: rational number type (fractions)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: POC: rational number type (fractions)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-07-02 16:21, Stephen Frost wrote:
> I don't see where I was either proposing that we give up extensibility,
> or that we have to include every extension in the core code.

By the way, I have an extension that adds unsigned integer types.  I
would argue that that is more frequently requested than a fractions
type.  I'm not in favor of adding either to core, but just saying that
if we think this one should be added, we might be opening up the
floodgates a certain amount.