Re: [pg_gen] what was the "issue" with the 8.3.2 bundle ?

От Henry - Zen Search SA
Тема Re: [pg_gen] what was the "issue" with the 8.3.2 bundle ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, July 8, 2008 3:14 am, spellberg_robert wrote:
> at the risk of ridicule, i don't read release notes online.
> i read them when i unpack a tarball.

Consider yourself ridiculed! :))

I remember years ago (must be 6.x days) moaning about (to the pg people,
either in the list, or as an email to the site, or something) the fact
that the download site *didn't* have a link with the latest changes - I
hated having to download the entire ball of wax just so I could read the
changelog...

good times.

Cheers
Henry