Re: How to redirect output from PostgreSQL pg_recvlogical to a file or a pipe?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to redirect output from PostgreSQL pg_recvlogical to a file or a pipe?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/13/24 08:48, David Ventimiglia wrote:
> Thanks.  I'm aware of all of those other alternatives, but the thing is,
> I'm not trying to answer this broader question:
>
> /"What are some options for capturing change events in PostgreSQL?"/
> /
> /
> Rather, I'm trying to answer a narrower question:
>
> /"How does one capture output from pg_recvlogical and pipe it back into
> the database with psql?"/

I don't know. For those that might a self contained example of what you
want to achieve would be a good start. I doubt that many will look at
the screencast.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: How to redirect output from PostgreSQL pg_recvlogical to a file or a pipe?
Сообщение: Re: How to redirect output from PostgreSQL pg_recvlogical to a file or a pipe?