Re: Slow Bulk Delete

От thilo
Тема Re: Slow Bulk Delete
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Andy!

Thanks a lot for your hints!

Indeed the problem was on my side. Some Hibernate tuning solved the
problem (and I was able to speedup the query using IN). The real
problem was that Hibernate using unprepared queries if you create a
native query, but prepares the query if you use JP-QL (very odd
behavior). Thanks anyway for your help!

Kind regards

Thilo