Re: 2019-03 CF Summary / Review - Tranche #2

От Alexey Kondratov
Тема Re: 2019-03 CF Summary / Review - Tranche #2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 16.02.2019 8:45, Andres Freund wrote:
> - pg_rewind: options to use restore_command from recovery.conf or
>    command line
>
>    WOA: Was previously marked as RFC, but I don't see how it is. Possibly
>    can be finished, but does require a good bit more work.

Just sent new version of the patch to the thread [1], which removes all
unnecessary complexity. I am willing to address all new issues during
2019-03 CF if any.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/c9cfabce-8fb6-493f-68ec-e0a72d957bf4%40postgrespro.ru

Thanks

--
Alexey Kondratov

Сообщение: Re: Conflict handling for COPY FROM
Сообщение: Re: Conflict handling for COPY FROM