[pgadmin-hackers] Translation Docs Update & DE Fixes

От Jonas Thelemann
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] Translation Docs Update & DE Fixes
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hey pgAdmin-hackers!

For the translations docs file I ...

 - ...anonymized the language codes (ISO 639-1, $LANG)
 - ...clarified the "Updating and Merging" description and removed the examples as they were pretty useless in my eyes. Correct me if they had a meaning.
 - ...anonymized the bash user
 - ...updated the "New Language" section

I fixed the German translation too.

Greetings,