Re: libpq compression

От David Steele
Тема Re: libpq compression
Дата
Re: libpq compression
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/25/19 1:04 PM, Konstantin Knizhnik wrote:

> On 25.03.2019 11:06, David Steele wrote:
>> Konstantin,
>>

>> This patch appears to be failing tests so I have marked it Waiting on
>> Author.
>>
>> I have also removed the reviewer since no review had been done. Maybe
>> somebody else will have a look.
>>
>> Regards,
>
> Can you please inform me which tests are failed?
> I have done "make check-world" and there were no failed tests.
> Actually if compression is not enabled (and it is disabled by default
> unless explicitly requested by client), there should be no difference
> with vanilla Postgres.
> So it will be strange if some tests are failed without using compression.

Check out the cfbot report at http://commitfest.cputube.org.  Both
platforms were failed earlier but Windows is running again now.  Doubt
that will make much difference, though.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Reduce amount of WAL generated by CREATE INDEX for gist, gin andsp-gist