Re: Database versus filesystem for storing images

От Clodoaldo
Тема Re: Database versus filesystem for storing images
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2007/1/6, Andrew Chernow <andrew@esilo.com>:
>  >>>apache has very good page and image caching.  You could take advantage
>  >>>of that using this technique.
>
>  > I wonder why this HTTP cache headers argument didn't surface in this
>  > heated debate.
>
> I did other up this argument by the way.

Sorry, I understood you were talking about server side caching while
what I refer to is client side caching.

Regards,
--
Clodoaldo Pinto Neto

От: Clodoaldo
Сообщение: Re: Database versus filesystem for storing images
Сообщение: Re: Database versus filesystem for storing images