Re: parallel plan in insert query

От Grigory Smolkin
Тема Re: parallel plan in insert query
Дата
Re: parallel plan in insert query  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
It`s INSERT:
2016-10-07 19:41:41 MSK [11404]: [78416-1]
user=gis,db=gis,app=psql,client=[local] STATEMENT:
explain analyze insert into edges_snapped_speeds select gid, speed*3600,
ts from (select * from traffic_snapped_tracks limit 2) a join lateral
snaptopgr(geom) on true;

It does qualify query as 'write query'?

--
Grigory Smolkin
The Russian Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: parallel plan in insert query
Сообщение: Re: parallel plan in insert query