Re: How am I supposed to fix this?

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: How am I supposed to fix this?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 08/06/2019 12:35 pm, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 10:34 AM Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> wrote:
>> ERROR:  function bt_index_check(index => oid) does not exist
>> LINE 1: SELECT bt_index_check(index => c.oid),
>>                 ^
>> HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You
>> might
>> need to add explicit type casts.
>
> It's a contrib extension, so you have to "create extension amcheck"
> first.

the check is running (this is a HUGE table).

For the initial error, it would be nice if:
1) the pg_toast schema was mentioned
or
2) reindex searched pg_toast as well.

I did do the reindex pg_toast. index.

Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Dr, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: How am I supposed to fix this?