The Italian PostgreSQL User Group has released the PgDay official web site

От Federico
Тема The Italian PostgreSQL User Group has released the PgDay official web site
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys I'm glad to announce that we have released the official web
site about the incoming italian PGDay 2007.

The url http://www.pgday.it are powered by a drupal engine with
postgresql of course :P

The old wiki site is available too on url http://www.pgday.it/wiki/doku.php

Stay tuned, the event is growing fast :D

Best Regards
Federico Campoli