Re: [HACKERS] Parallel Index-only scan

От tushar
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Parallel Index-only scan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/19/2017 05:37 PM, Rafia Sabih wrote:
> Please find the attached file rebased patch of parallel index-only
> scan on the latest Parallel index-scan patch [1].
We did some testing of  this feature and written few testcases.  PFA the
sql script(along with the expected .out files)

In addition we have generated the LCOV (code coverage) report and
compared the files which are changed for this.
You can see the numbers for  "with_patch" V/s "with_patch+TestCases"
(.pdf file is attached)

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB  https://www.enterprisedb.com/