Re: Memory leak with CALL to Procedure with COMMIT.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Memory leak with CALL to Procedure with COMMIT.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The commit that started this is

commit 59a85323d9d5927a852939fa93f09d142c72c91a
Author: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>
Date:   Mon Jul 9 13:58:08 2018

    Add UtilityReturnsTuples() support for CALL

    This ensures that prepared statements for CALL can return tuples.

The change whether a statement returns tuples or not causes some
different paths being taking deep in the portal code that set snapshot
in different ways.  I haven't fully understood them yet.  I plan to post
more tomorrow.