Re: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/23/2018 04:35 PM, David G. Johnston wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 4:14 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com
> <mailto:jd@commandprompt.com>>wrote:
>
>     Folks,
>
>     We have a Postgres meetup we have been trying to get off the
>     ground in Phoenix:
>
>     https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Postgres/
>     <https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Postgres/>
>
>     We could use some help with facilities and speakers. Do we have
>     any locals down there on this list? It would be great to get a
>     team together to help with this newer meetup. We are having lots
>     of success with organization of multiple groups but boots on the
>     ground is always the hardest of the variables to solve for.
>

> ​I'm in the extreme South East area, Queen Creek / San Tan Valley. I'm
> more likely to be in a chair than at the podium though.

Yeah, that's o.k. too. Just need someone to be able to meet and greet.
We can work on speaker recruitment.

I will ping you offlist.

Thanks!

JD

> David J.​

PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****

Сообщение: Re: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?
Сообщение: RE: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?