Re: yum dependency issues for gdal-libs and libgeotiff with postgis25_10

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: yum dependency issues for gdal-libs and libgeotiff with postgis25_10
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Wed, 2020-07-01 at 18:21 -0700, Greg Barker wrote:
> I came across a few posts where folks had run into this in the past,
> seemed like some sort of packaging issue that had to be fixed:
> https://postgrespro.com/list/thread-id/2199483

Down in the thread, the issue seems to be resolved. I think the gdal-*
packages must be removed prior to upgrade:

yum remove gdal-*

yum update

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения