Re: Can't reset password

От Radosław Smogura
Тема Re: Can't reset password
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 22:42:22 -0400, Keith Chen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I deleted my Postgresql and try to reinstall it.  I try to reset the
> password by typing in net user postgres *.  However, the new password
> doesn't work when the installer prompt me to input the password.
> Could you please help me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith
I changed postgesql password using mmc.exe and users & groups snap-in,
then reset password. This is safe unless you have some encrypted files.
If you have simple editions of Vista or Windows 7 then this snap-in may
be not available. Uncheck anything like password expired, user need to
change password on log-in.

Regards

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: index update
От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: Can I create a trigger to add another record based on the inserted record in the same table?