Re: 2022-05-12 release announcement draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: 2022-05-12 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/9/22 10:06 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Please provide feedback on accuracy and if there are any notable omissions.
>
> Please remove this bit:
>
>> * Infinite endpoints are now disallowed in the timestamp variants of
>> `generate_series()`.
>
> Per last-minute discussion [1], I'm going to revert that change for
> now.  Maybe we'll still end up doing it, but there is more there
> than meets the eye, and there's no time left for leisurely discussion.

Got it. Removed it from the canonical copy. I'll post the draft later
pending outcome of the "how to refer to contrib modules" discussion.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: 2022-05-12 release announcement draft
Сообщение: Re: 2022-05-12 release announcement draft