Question regarding the internal memory management

От Biker Conrad
Тема Question regarding the internal memory management
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, there:

I am new to postgreSQL and I was wondering where I can find more information
regarding the memory allocation and deallocation process in postgreSQL.
Basically, I read the parser yacc grammar (src/backend/parser/gram.y) and I
couldn't figure out when does the program deallocate the nodes created
during the parsing process (using the makeNode macro) in case there are
parsing errors. If didn't have time to dig more and I thought maybe someone
can answer my question or can direct me to some documentation about this
topic.

Thank you