Re: Option to dump foreign data in pg_dump

От David Steele
Тема Re: Option to dump foreign data in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Luis,

Please don't top post. Also be careful to quote prior text when
replying.  Your message was pretty hard to work through -- i.e. figuring
out what you said vs. what you were replying to.

On 3/5/20 8:51 AM, Luis Carril wrote:

> At this point I would like to leave the patch as is, and discuss further
> improvement in a future patch.

I have marked this as Need Review since the author wants the patch
considered as-is.

I think Ashutosh, at least, has concerns about the patch as it stands,
but does anyone else want to chime in?

Regards,
--
-David