Re: BUG #15530: unable restore index on function from earthdistancecontrib

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: BUG #15530: unable restore index on function from earthdistancecontrib
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello

I think we can fix this issue by marking SQL language functions "set
search_path from current". Both "alter extension" and "create extension"
provided correct search_path and we can save it by native "set from
current" feature. Please see attached patch.

regards, Sergei

Вложения