Re: docs: note ownership requirement for refreshing materializedviews

От Dian Fay
Тема Re: docs: note ownership requirement for refreshing materializedviews
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I feel resorting to the infinitive asks more involvement of the reader,
while leading with the responsible role(s) helps shortcut the process of
determining whether what follows is relevant. Efficiency is always a
virtue, although this is admittedly more than a little academic for a
one-sentence addition!