Re: enable pg_stat_statements to track rows processed by REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW

От Seino Yuki
Тема Re: enable pg_stat_statements to track rows processed by REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2020/11/02 14:02, Yuki Seino wrote:
>> The following review has been posted through the commitfest
>> application:
>> make installcheck-world:  tested, passed
>> Implements feature:       tested, passed
>> Spec compliant:           tested, passed
>> Documentation:            tested, passed
>>
>> +1.
>> I checked the patch and there were no problems.
>
> +        PG_END_TRY();
> +        SetQueryCompletion(qc, CMDTAG_REFRESH_MATERIALIZED_VIEW, processed);
>
> Isn't it better to call SetQueryCompletion() in ExecRefreshMatView()
> instead of ProcessUtilitySlow() (e.g., ExecCreateTableAs() does)?
>
> Regards,

Sorry. I missed it.
I've incorporated your point into this patch.
So the changes to "matview.h" and "utility.c" have been canceld.

We also confirmed that the new patch passed the regression test.

Regards,
Вложения