Re: postgres with xcode

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: postgres with xcode
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/28/2018 07:15 AM, Sumit Chaturvedi wrote:
Please reply to list also.
Ccing list.

> Hello. Thanks a lot for your response. Yes that was also there.

Note: Bottom posting is the style on this list. Unfortunately the
screenshot is not coming through on this reply. For those that see this
the screenshot showed:

LC_ALL en_US.UTF8

Generally it is a better idea to cut and paste from command line output
or a text file then show a screenshot. For the reason above and also
because screenshots make it difficult for other users to cut and paste
into their machines for testing/debugging purposes.

Back to the problem at hand. The error message only shows up in the
section I quoted before with regards to locale handling on Macs.

Are you having any issues with starting Postgres outside of xcode?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com