Re: "Time of latest checkpoint" stays too old on both master andslave

От rihad
Тема Re: "Time of latest checkpoint" stays too old on both master andslave
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/30/2019 10:59 AM, rihad wrote:
> Damn. Sorry, and please disregard my post. The master server had the
> wrong time. Not wrong TZ, simply wrong time.
>
> $ date
> Sun Jun 30 08:34:52 +04 2019
>
> while it's currently 10:58

There's a weird problem, even when the time is initially set by openntpd
it keeps lagging by one second every few seconds:

$ sudo /usr/local/etc/rc.d/openntpd restart
Performing sanity check on openntpd configuration:
configuration OK
Stopping openntpd.
Waiting for PIDS: 85893.
Performing sanity check on openntpd configuration:
configuration OK
Starting openntpd.
$ ssh good-server date; date
Sun Jun 30 11:04:17 +04 2019
Sun Jun 30 11:04:17 +04 2019
$ ssh good-server date; date
Sun Jun 30 11:04:25 +04 2019
Sun Jun 30 11:04:24 +04 2019
$ ssh good-server date; date
Sun Jun 30 11:04:32 +04 2019
Sun Jun 30 11:04:31 +04 2019
$ ssh good-server date; date
Sun Jun 30 11:04:39 +04 2019
Sun Jun 30 11:04:37 +04 2019
$ ssh good-server date; date
Sun Jun 30 11:04:48 +04 2019
Sun Jun 30 11:04:45 +04 2019

Really weird. But this isn't a PG problem at all, just a server glitch
maybe. sorry again.