Re: Windows default locale vs initdb

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Windows default locale vs initdb
Дата
Re: Windows default locale vs initdb
Список pgsql-hackers

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA%2BhUKGJZskvCh%3DQm75UkHrY6c1QZUuC92Po9rponj1BbLmcMEA%40mail.gmail.com#3a00c08214a4285d2f3c4297b0ac2be2
> [2] https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/cff4e5a3
> [3] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAH2i4ydECHZPxEBB7gtRG3vROv7a0d3tqAFXzcJWQ9hRsc1znQ%40mail.gmail.com

I have an environment I can use for testing. But what exactly am I
testing? :-) Install a few "problem" language/region settings, switch
the system and ensure initdb runs ok?

Other than Turkish, which locales should I install?

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan