Re: EDB builds Postgres 13 with an obsolete ICU version

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: EDB builds Postgres 13 with an obsolete ICU version
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander schrieb am 18.08.2020 um 11:38:
> It might be a slightly larger percentage on Windows who use it, but
> I'm willing to bet it's still quite low.

I have seen increasingly more questions around ICU collations on Windows due to the fact that people that migrate from
SQLServer to Postgres very often keep Windows as the operating system and they want to get SQL Server's
case-insensitivity(at least partially) using ICU collations.

Thomas