Re: PostgreSQL SELECT error

От Juan Riera
Тема Re: PostgreSQL SELECT error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
It works - thanks, Lee
However I don't understand what happened as I have created this table
through W98/ODBC from Approach and I did not put explicitly any quotes on
variables. Maybe Approach does it? Can I eliminate this quotes from column
names and put names in small caps?

Thanks,
Juan

"Lee Harr" <missive@frontiernet.net> escribi� en el mensaje
> > I am trying SELECT CDART FROM PREVIS
> > where PREVIS is a table on my STOCKS database, and CDART is a data
column.
> > I get this error:
> >
> > Attribute 'cdart' not found
> >
> > but when I do SELECT * FROM PREVIS I get all my table OK including
column
> > CDART.
>

> How about
>
> SELECT "CDART" FROM previs
> ?
>
> Possibly you defined the table with quotes and all caps
> (which would make the identifier case sensitive, I believe)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: