Re: Patch for adding a new book. PostgreSQL: The First Experience

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Patch for adding a new book. PostgreSQL: The First Experience
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Pavel,

On 8/21/20 10:45 AM, Pavel Luzanov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please consider this patch to add a new book to the book list.
> Also attached image for this book.

Thanks for all the prep work, overall this looks good. I pushed up the
entry with the new book, though have a few questions:

1. Is there a paperback for the new version of the book? I couldn't seem
to find it, but I may be looking in the wrong place.

2. I don't know if we want to link directly to a PDF for the older
edition of the book. To date, we haven't directly linked to the PDFs for
other books. It would also indicate that to me that there isn't a
paperback version of that book, as the entry currently states.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: