Re: problems with "Shared Memory and Semaphores" section of docs

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: problems with "Shared Memory and Semaphores" section of docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 09, 2024 at 02:04:17PM -0500, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> Here's a new version of the patch with the GUC renamed to
> num_os_semaphores.

The only thing stopping me from committing this right now is Tom's upthread
objection about adding more GUCs that just expose values that you can't
actually set.  If that objection still stands, I'll withdraw this patch
(and maybe try introducing a new way to surface this information someday).

--
nathan

Сообщение: Re: Vacuum ERRORs out considering freezing dead tuples from before OldestXmin
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum ERRORs out considering freezing dead tuples from before OldestXmin