Re: Re: Add support to TLS 1.3 cipher suites and curves lists

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: Add support to TLS 1.3 cipher suites and curves lists
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 07, 2024 at 06:02:37PM +0800, Erica Zhang wrote:
> I see the https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/ is still open, could
> it be possible to target for PG17? As I know PG17 is going to be
> release this year so that we can upgrade our instances to this new
> version accodingly.

Echoing with Peter, https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/ is planned
to be the first commit fest of the development cycle for Postgres 18.
v17 is in feature freeze state and beta, where only bug fixes are
accepted, and not new features.
--
Michael

Вложения