Re: race condition in pg_class

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: race condition in pg_class
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 16, 2024 at 07:07:08AM -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> It would be odd to detect exactly 0x0B000000U and not other invalid inputs,
> like 0x0A000001U where only 0x0B000001U is valid.  I'm attaching roughly what
> it would take.  Shall I squash this into inplace031?

Agreed that merging both together is cleaner.  Moving the event class
into the key of WaitEventCustomEntryByInfo leads to a more consistent
final result.

> The thing I feel strongly about here is keeping focus on fixing $SUBJECT bugs
> that are actually corrupting data out there.

Agreed to focus on that first.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Using LibPq in TAP tests via FFI
Сообщение: Re: Using LibPq in TAP tests via FFI