Re: problems with "Shared Memory and Semaphores" section of docs

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: problems with "Shared Memory and Semaphores" section of docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 03, 2024 at 12:18:21PM -0500, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2024 at 11:15:14PM +0000, Imseih (AWS), Sami wrote:
>> As far as backpatching the present inconsistencies in the docs,
>> [0] looks good to me.
>
> Committed.

Of course, as soon as I committed this, I noticed another missing reference
to max_wal_senders in the paragraph about POSIX semaphores.  I plan to
commit/back-patch the attached patch within the next couple days.

--
nathan

Вложения