Re: A failure in prepared_xacts test

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: A failure in prepared_xacts test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 29, 2024 at 09:45:16AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> TAP tests shouldn't be at risk, because there is no "make
> installcheck" equivalent for them.  Each TAP test creates its own
> database instance (or maybe several), so that instance won't have
> anything else going on.

There are a few more 2PC transactions in test_decoding (no
installcheck), temp.sql, test_extensions.sql and pg_stat_statements's
utility.sql (no installcheck) but their GIDs are not that bad.
twophase_stream.sql has a GID "test1", which is kind of generic, but
it won't run in parallel.  At the end, only addressing the
prepared_xacts.sql and the ECPG bits looked enough to me, so I've
tweaked these with 7e61e4cc7cfc and called it a day.

I'd be curious about any discussion involving the structure of the
meson tests.
--
Michael

Вложения