Re: Avoid is possible a expensive function call (src/backend/utils/adt/varlena.c)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Avoid is possible a expensive function call (src/backend/utils/adt/varlena.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 04, 2024 at 03:08:03PM -0300, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> I can't see any user validation at the function pg_newlocale_from_collation.

Matthias is right, look closer.  I can see more than one check,
especially note the one related to the collation version mismatch that
should not be silently ignored.

> meson test pass all checks.

Collations are harder to test because they depend on the environment
where the test happens, especially with ICU.
--
Michael

Вложения