Re: BUG #17348: Can never install pgsql on Ubuntu

От Mr. Keaton
Тема Re: BUG #17348: Can never install pgsql on Ubuntu
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
This is useless, I run ``` sudo apt install postgresql-contrib libpq-dev ``` and it will stop at "Unable to correct
problems,you have held broken packages."

I think this is not a rare problem, I hope pg can produce a Q&A guide.

The following is the process after the "broken packages" error occurs

$ sudo apt-get update
Hit:1 https://dl.yarnpkg.com/debian stable InRelease
Hit:2 https://deb.nodesource.com/node_12.x focal InRelease
Ign:3 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring InRelease
Ign:4 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring-security InRelease
Ign:5 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring-updates InRelease
Ign:6 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring-backports InRelease
Ign:7 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring-proposed InRelease
Hit:8 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring Release
Hit:10 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring-security Release
Hit:12 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring-updates Release
Hit:14 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring-backports Release
Hit:16 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring-proposed Release
Reading package lists... Done

$ sudo apt-get dist-upgrade && sudo apt-get -f install
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done

$ apt-cache policy libpq5
libpq5:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 9.1.11-0ubuntu0.13.04
  Version table:
     9.1.11-0ubuntu0.13.04 500
        500 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring-updates/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     9.1.9-1ubuntu1 500
        500 http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ubuntu raring/main amd64 Packages

$ sudo apt install postgresql-contrib libpq-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libpq-dev : Depends: libkrb5-dev but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: comerr-dev but it is not going to be installed

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.