Re: Add \syncpipeline command to pgbench

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add \syncpipeline command to pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 01:59:00PM +0100, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2024-Jan-22, Anthonin Bonnefoy wrote:
>> 0002 adds the \syncpipeline command (original patch with an additional
>> test case).
>
> I can look into this one later, unless Michael wants to.

The patch seemed rather OK at quick glance as long as there is a test
to check for error path with a \syncpipeline still on the stack of
metacommands to handle.
Anyway, I wanted to study this one and learn a bit more about the
error stuff that was happening on pgbench side.  Now, if you feel
strongly about it, please go ahead!
--
Michael

Вложения